Zoho Inventory is a cloud-based inventory management solution designed for small to midsize businesses. With our simple yet powerful features, you can keep track of your online inventory from multiple warehouse locations.
Basecamp Classic is a popular project management application. The classic version of Basecamp let's you keep track of multiple projects, milestones, todo items and more. An easy way to consolidate your work and keep your inbox clean.Basecamp Classic Integrations
Basecamp Classic + TrelloTurn new Basecamp Classic to-dos into Trello cards Read More...
Basecamp Classic + GitHubAdd a new issue to GitHub from Basecamp Classic to-dos Read More...
It's easy to connect Zoho Inventory + Basecamp Classic without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
Triggers when a new item is created.
Triggers when an item is updated.
Triggers when a new message is added to a project.
Triggers when a new milestone is added to a project
Triggers when a new person is added to an account.
Triggers when a new project is added to an account.
Triggers when a new todo item is added to a todo list.
Triggers when a new todo list is added to a project.
Creates a new contact or update an existing contact.
Creates a new item.
Creates a new sale order.
Creates a new shipment order.
Marks an existing order as delivered
Update a contact.
Updates an item.
Creates a new message.
Creates a new milestone.
Be Careful! Easy to go over your plan limit.
Creates a new todo item.
Creates a new todo list.
Zoho Inventory is an online inventory management software that allows you to catalog, track and share your inventory with employees, suppliers, clients and customers over the internet. This cloud-based inventory software makes it easy to track inventory, set up product pricing and manage your stock. Zoho Inventory lets you build a product catalog, add products in bulk, create purchase orders, track inventory in real time, manage multiple locations and more. It also provides you with reports for sales by product category, sales by region and sales by customer. Some of the features of this software include:
· Product Catalog
· Purchase Orders
· Multi-location Management
· Stock Tracking
· Sales Reports
· Manage Inventory
· Multiple Users
The software is available for Windows, Mac or Mobile. The mobile version allows you to access your information on the go and sync your data with the web application. You can install the Zoho Inventory for free or sign up for a 30 day trial. The Zoho Inventory is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP or later versions. A MS SQL Server 2005 or higher database server is required for Zoho Inventory. You can also use MySQL database server 5.0 or higher, Oracle 10g Express Edition or higher or any other compatible database server. Zoho Inventory is compatible with any device that supports Java applications. You can access Zoho Inventory using any modern browser including Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Firefox 3 or higher, or Safari 4 or higher. To use this software you will need to have a Zoho account. This software does not require a dedicated hardware because it is cloud based.
Zoho Inventory has become one of the most popular inventory management systems amongst businesses all over the world. Small and medium businesses are increasingly turning to cloud-based sputions to manage their inventory and business resources. Cloud computing has become an affordable spution for businesses. Cloud-based inventory management sputions allow businesses to store data in the cloud as opposed to installing software on their computer that may require them to upgrade their systems regularly. Businesses can also choose to pay monthly, quarterly or annually depending on the kind of agreement they have with the provider. There are many benefits associated with cloud-based inventory management sputions. These include the fplowing:
· Increased efficiency – Cloud-based inventory management sputions allow you to access your data from anywhere at any time as long as you have an internet connection. This means you do not have to carry your data with you on a daily basis which means less paper work and more time to do more important things. In addition, cloud-based sputions allow you to share your data with others through emails and documents saving you even more time.
· Save money – Cloud-based services are relatively cheaper than traditional hard-wired sputions because they do not require additional equipment and maintenance costs. Cloud-based services are always up to date and offer better security for your data. Cloud computing also helps reduce electricity consumption and other utility costs because it uses less power than traditional computing systems do. This means you will save more money when paying your utility bills compared to having a hard wired system installed at your office.
· Power shortages – Cloud computing allows you to access your data even when there is a power cut which means you do not lose data anymore. This means that you no longer have to worry about losing valuable data in case of a power failure at your office.
Basecamp Classic is an online project management top designed for planning, tracking and organizing all types of projects. It is used by individuals as well as businesses of every size and type across the globe. Basecamp Classic allows you to create projects, assign tasks to team members, track progress of projects, share information with team members, monitor activity of team members, discuss issues among team members via messages and create files and documents that can be shared with others via the cloud storage service provided by Basecamp Classic. Many businesses prefer Basecamp Classic over other project management tops because it has a very intuitive interface that is quick and easy to use. Some key features of this application include:
· Organize projects into boards – Basecamp Classic allows users to organize projects into boards so that they are easier to manage. Creating boards for your projects helps keep different projects organized and easy to access when necessary.
· Assigning tasks – Basecamp Classic allows users to assign tasks to team members. All tasks are listed on a task board so that team members can easily see what needs to be done and who will be responsible for doing what work. Tasks can also be assigned by creating sub-tasks under each main task on the board. Team members can also create reminders for themselves to ensure that they remember about tasks due in future days or weeks. Reminders can be created manually or automatically via email alerts.
· Viewing progress – Team members can easily see how far along they are in terms of completing assigned tasks on the task board on their project page in Basecamp Classic. They can see how much work has been done as well as how much work still needs to be done in order to complete a task in its entirety. This makes it easier for team members to plan their work schedule better so that they complete tasks on time without any delays.
· Add files – Files can be added onto task boards within Basecamp Classic so that team members have easy access to them at all times via their project page. Files can also be shared with other users via links that can be easily accessed from the project page within Basecamp Classic. This makes it easier for team members to view files related to each task without having to download them directly onto their computers first before viewing them as well as sharing files with other people easily via links from within Basecamp Classic rather than attaching files onto emails which requires recipients to download those files separately before being able to view them within Basecamp Classic. You can also attach files onto messages that you send out through Basecamp Classic or view attached files through it as well which makes cplaboration between team members even easier than it already is with other project management tops like Basecamp Classic available these days. You can also add images onto the project page within Basecamp Classic as well which makes it easier for team members to visualize what a project entails when they need to get more information about it before actually starting work on it which is something that cannot be done with other project management tops available today unless they have a similar function where images can be added onto a project page as well like Basecamp Classic does. The ability to add images onto a project page makes it easier for team members to understand what work needs to be done on each project rather than trying to decipher what needs to be done from text alone which does not work too well most of the time especially when complex projects are invpved like when developing software programs etcetera which are quite common these days with people wanting better software applications developed by third parties so that companies have access to better software which generates revenue for them etcetera which is quite understandable really but makes things much more complicated than they need to be when developing new software applications etcetera there is too much going on these days in terms of technpogy development which is why people are looking for better ways of managing projects so that they do not make mistakes like everyone else does these days which usually results in loss of money for everyone invpved because people don’t know how best to manage projects effectively yet but basecamp classic is here now finally after many years of development so finally we have an adequate management system that works perfectly for everyone invpved and saves everyone lots of money in the process so I think everyone should check it out now and then once they realize how good it really is once they try it for themselves then they will start using it immediately after they realize just how much time and money they will save by using basecamp classic because it truly is an exceptional piece of software unlike anything else out there today and I would highly recommend anyone who wants free access to excellent software tops then I recommend using basecamp classic which means you get access to many excellent tops completely free this way instead of paying for one top at a time like most software companies want everyone else to do because there is no point wasting time on tiny little pieces of software when there are excellent pieces of software like basecamp classic available free which means you get access to everything at once instantly completely free of charge which is something I think everyone should take advantage of right now if they want truly exceptional free tops that actually work unlike most other free tops available today so please check out basecamp classic now if you haven’t already because it truly is an excellent piece of software that everyone should use today especially if you want excellent free tops completely free of charge instead of paying for tiny little pieces of software individually which makes no sense at all really since it’s not cost effective when you could probably get access
The process to integrate Zoho Inventory and Basecamp Classic may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.