We'll send you an email when the integration is ready and keep you informed on all the latest Connect updates.
Webflow is the easiest and fastest way to build a website in the cloud. Whether you need a quick landing page or a visually stunning portfolio you can launch it in minutes, design it yourself without code, and host it anywhere.
Pendo is a product-analytics app that helps software companies develop products that cater to customer needs. With Pendo, your product teams can collect feedback, measure NPS, onboard users, customer journey, and announce new features in apps. Using these product data, product teams can make more informed decisions.Pendo Integrations
It's easy to connect Webflow + Pendo without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Pendo’s features include but not limited to:
· Session Recording – Captures each interaction between the user and the website. It allows designers to see each user interaction individually or cplectively. Session Recording is especially useful when companies want to measure their customers’ experience throughout the customer journey.
· Heatmaps – Allows designers to see where users click on the website. This allows them to pinpoint where they need to improve UX and make adjustments accordingly. Heatmaps are particularly useful for eCommerce websites where every click counts.
· User Recordings – It allows users to view videos of actual user sessions while interacting with the website. Even though users can test out their websites by using a testing top like Optimizely or TestNest, nothing can replace real user sessions. With User Recordings, companies can see how their users actually use their website so they know how to make improvements.
· Form Analytics – Helps companies track which fields are being filled correctly and which ones are not. It also cplects information about when users leave the form, which fields they view next, and how long they spend on each field.
· NPS Surveys – Allows users to cplect feedback from their customers at different stages of their customer journey. NPS Surveys allow companies to get actionable insights and make improvements based on their customers’ feedback.
· Referral Tracking – Tracks how customers came across their sites and allows them to identify if customers found them through social media or search engines. Companies can then optimize their marketing efforts by tweaking their SEO or ad campaigns.
· Personalization – Allows companies to track how much time users spend on certain pages and if they visit those pages again or not. Companies can then use this information to tweak their engagement strategy or enhance existing content to keep them engaged with their site.
· Crash Reporting – Allows companies to see what went wrong when there is a client crash caused by bugs that occur on their website. It allows them to pinpoint the source of bugs and take necessary actions to fix them. This helps companies keep their clients happy by improving the usability and stability of their website.
· Multi Device Dashboard – Helps companies manage and track all the devices used by their customers from a single platform. Companies can then use this data to understand how customers use their website across different devices and optimize accordingly.
The process to integrate Webflow and Pendo may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.