Vtiger CRM is the fastest, most powerful, easiest to use customer relationship management (CRM) software for small businesses and organizations. Vtiger makes it easy to manage contacts, leads, customers, public records, support tickets—and more—all in one place.
GitLab is an open source web application for collaboratively editing and managing source code. It can be used to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.GitLab Integrations
GitLab + Google SheetsCreate rows on Google Sheets for new GitLab commits Read More...
GitLab + Microsoft TeamsPost every GitLab commit that your team makes to a Microsoft Teams channel Read More...
GitLab + SlackPost every GitLab commit that your team makes to a Slack channel Read More...
Gmail + GitLabCreate issues in GitLab on new emails in Gmail [REQUIRED : Business Gmail Account] Read More...
Gmail is one of the most popular email services today. It is used extensively in many corporate offices across the globe. If you’re using your Gmail account as a point of communication for receiving customer feedback or any technical issues from team members, then this integration is great for you. After you set it up, whenever a new email is received on Gmail, Appy Pie Connect will automatically create a new issue on GitLab from the details so that your team can take it up right away.
Note: To use this integration you must have a Business Gmail account.
It's easy to connect Vtiger + GitLab without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new lead is created or existing lead is updated.
Triggers when a new Case created.
Triggers when a new Contact created.
Triggers when a new Event created.
Triggers when a new Invoice is created.
Triggers when a new Lead is created.
Triggers when a new Organization created.
Triggers when a new Product created.
Triggers when a new Service created.
Triggers when a new Ticket is created.
Triggers when a new todo is created.
Trigger when a commit is made on the specified project.
Triggers on issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.
Triggers when a new job occurred.
Triggers on an open, merge, or close merge request event.
Creates a new Case.
Create a new Event in Vtiger.
Creates a new Organization/Account/Company.
Creates a new Product in Vtiger.
Creates a new project.
Creates a new Service item in Vtiger.
Creates a new Ticket.
Create a new To do in Vtiger.
Triggers when a new contact is created or existing lead is updated.
Creates or updates lead.
Creates a new product or updates an existing product in Vtiger.
Updates an existing project in Vtiger.
Update a selected todo in vtiger.
In this article, I would like to present the two open source products Vtiger and GitLab that are very useful for business. I will compare them and explain why GitLab is a better choice than Vtiger.
GitLab is an open source software that is very useful for administration of projects. It is easy to use and has many features. In contrast, Vtiger is an open source project management software that is very useful for business communication. Vtiger allows business owners to work with clients, manage different tasks, send emails, make reports, etc. It is very useful for creating a workflow in the company. Both of these programs are powerful and have many features. There are several reasons why they are integrated together:
· Security concerns. one of the biggest problems in working with both of these software is security. There is always a chance of losing information or getting hacked by someone, and it is a real problem. When you integrate these programs, you can contrp all information in one place;
· Saving resources. when you have two different programs, you need to install them and pay for them separately. But when you integrate them, you can save money because you don’t need to buy two separate programs;
· Compatibility. integrating these tops makes it easier to work with them because there is no learning curve or extra time needed to learn them and use them. All the features are available in one place and it saves time;
· Scalability. when you have two different programs, you need to learn how to use each one separately. If you want to use one top to its full potential, you must use both of them. But when you integrate them, you only need to learn how to use one program;
There are many benefits of integrating Vtiger and GitLab together:
· Upgrades are easier to do;
· Upgrades are done automatically;
The process to integrate Vtiger and GitLab may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.