Vend is a cloud-based point of sale system for retailers of all types and sizes. Vend gives you access to the tools and insights you need to take care of your business—on any device, from anywhere.
ActiveCampaign is the leading all-in-one marketing automation platform that provides advanced email marketing automation, web tracking, and analytics, empowering your team to send beautiful emails that grow revenue, recruiting tools that attract top talent, and lead scoring.ActiveCampaign Integrations
Vend + textinGet Permission from Colligso TextIn for every new Vend customer Read More...
ActiveCampaign + PipedriveAdd new or updated ActiveCampaign contacts to Pipedrive as people Read More...
ActiveCampaign + BigCommerceAdd customers in BigCommerce for new ActiveCampaign contacts Read More...
It's easy to connect Vend + ActiveCampaign without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger when new customer added or update any old customer.
Trigger when new product added or update any old product.
Trigger when new sale added.
Trigger when new sale added.
Trigger when new supplier added.
Triggers when a new contact is added or existing contact's details are updated.
Create a new customer.
Create a new order.
Create a new product or update an old product.
Creates a new contact.
Update an existing contact.
The topic that we will be discussing in this paper is how Vend and ActiveCampaign work together. For the purpose of this paper, Vend is a point-of-sale and inventory management software, while ActiveCampaign is a cloud-based marketing automation platform for small businesses.
Vend is a cloud integrated point-of-sale and inventory management software that helps merchants to manage their growing businesses. Vend allows the user to interact with customers, manage inventory, and process sales from any device or browser at all times. Vend also offers a modern POS system that comes with features such as multi-store support, recurring orders, inventory levels, customer reports, etc. In addition, Vend has integrations that help users to access relevant information from other applications such as Facebook, Shopify, MailChimp, Salesforce, Quickbooks, and many more.
ActiveCampaign is a cloud-based marketing automation platform for small businesses. It offers an easy way for small businesses to manage their email marketing campaigns efficiently. ActiveCampaign has features such as automated drip email marketing campaigns including autoresponders, A/B testing and segmentation, triggered emails, etc. The users can make use of these features to grow their business by creating a mailing list, cplecting customer data, tracking sales performance, managing marketing automation, etc.
An integration of Vend and ActiveCampaign allows small business owners to benefit in two ways. Firstly, it allows them to automate their customer engagement activities. Secondly, it helps them to generate more revenue by increasing the number of sales.
· Create automated drip email marketing campaigns including autoresponders. Autoresponders are pre-set emails that get sent out automatically by the system after certain time period has been passed since the last email was sent. These types of emails contain content which helps to engage customers in conversations. For example, if a customer has purchased a product two days ago and he hasn’t made any other purchase yet then he might be interested in looking at some related products so you can send him an email about those products containing push notifications. An example of autoresponder email can be seen in the figure below:
· Use automated email marketing campaigns to send emails based on triggered conditions such as specific actions taken by customers or events in their subscription cycle. For example, if a customer makes a purchase from your site via a particular link then you can send him an email with a link to his order details page. Or you can send him an email with a discount code for making another purchase. Figure below shows an example of triggered email marketing campaign:
· Send emails based on lead scoring or lead ranking from manual triggers like lead conversion rate or custom rules set by the business owner. For example, if you have set up a rule where you want to send an email to your customers when they buy one product but not when they buy two products then in this case you will send an email only when someone buys one product but not twice. Figure below shows an example of lead scoring:
· Send emails based on segmentation criteria such as demographic info or actions taken by the customer. For example, you can set up a rule where you want to send an email to female customers who have bought three items from your shop during the month of October but not male customers who have bought those items during the month of October. Figure below shows an example of segmentation:
· Send emails based on third party information such as when someone has added something to their cart on another shopping site or added their name to your mailing list from another website. Figure below shows an example of third party information:
· If a customer has ordered a product from your website but hasn’t placed his next order yet then you can send him an email asking him about his experience with the first product with which he has interacted with your shop and what he thinks about the product and whether he found it useful or not. If he found it useful then you can ask him whether he would like to buy another product from your shop or not. If he wants to purchase another product then you can send him an email with discount codes for that product and ask him to buy it through that link only so he gets the discount. On the other hand if he doesn’t want to purchase another product from your shop then you can try some other tactics like sending him discount codes for purchasing multiple products at the same time or offering him a discount code for purchasing multiple products in future as well. Figure below shows an example of this kind of automated email marketing campaign:
· You may also find that some customers are always coming back to your shop regularly even after placing an order because they have found your products very useful for them. In such cases you may want to reach out to these customers again so that they can place another order as well because they are likely to order again from your shop as they have seen the value of your products for them already. In this case too you may create automated drip email marketing campaigns with discount codes for purchasing products again so you can tie up some repeat purchases with your existing customers in future (shown in Figure 2.
The process to integrate Vend and ActiveCampaign may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.