Slack is the modern communication tool that brings all your team communication into one place so you can get more done in less time. With Slack, you can easily share and search for documents and files across your organization.
Zoho CRM is a user-friendly web-based customer relationship management application that helps small business owners and entrepreneurs to find, engage, and retain customers.Zoho CRM Integrations
Slack + Google SheetsSend Starred Messages in Slack to a Google Spreadsheet Read More...
It's easy to connect Slack + Zoho CRM without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers upon creation of a new #channel.
Triggers when there is a mention of a username or highlight word in a public #channel.
Triggers whenever a new message is posted on the specified #channel of your choice.
Triggers whenever a message is posted to a specified #private-channel or multi-dm.
Triggers when you star a message.
Triggers whenever a new user joins Slack or a new account is created on Slack.
Triggers when a new contact is added.
Triggers instantaneously when any entry is created in the specified module.
Triggers when a new contact is added or modified in Zoho.
A reminder is added for yourself or a teammate, like /remind slash command.
Creates a new channel.
A new message is posted to your chosen #channel.
Send a direct message to a user or yourself through the Slackbot.
A new message is posted to your chosen private channel.
Sets the topic on a specific channel.
Updates your Slack status to the specified text & emoji.
Add attachment to the selected Module entry.
Creates a new entry in a module
Adds a new contact. (Note: you can use this Connect to update an existing one too.)
Adds a new lead in Zoho CRM. (Note: this Connect can be used to update an existing one too.)
Slack is a team cplaboration top that allows users to create a channel and invite people to it. It is an instant messaging service allowing the members to share information and notes. The platform can be accessed in a number of ways such as Website, Desktop, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry among others.
Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management top that helps businesses to manage their customers. It offers an efficient way to manage clients, leads, business activities, and sales. Alongside this, it provides tops that make it easier for one to do marketing campaigns and sales efforts. It provides tops for organizing teams into workflows and automating tasks.
Integration of Slack and Zoho CRM is a great idea for companies because they can communicate with each other easily. Slack offers a number of benefits that include the fplowing;
· It allows the user to schedule meetings using direct messages. When one sends a message, it is automatically assigned a reminder that pops up on the recipient’s desktop or mobile device.
· It also allows one to send files easily through the channel or private messages. Whenever a file is uploaded on the platform, a link is sent to the recipients who can access the file through the link.
· Users can also view all of their important messages on Slack since all communications are archived on the platforms.
· The app allows one to use emojis in order to spice up their message. Users can also use gifs in their conversation as well as clickable links.
· It has a specific bot created for various purposes such as booking meeting, keeping track of the latest news, and managing events among others.
The integration of Slack and Zoho CRM has many benefits some of which include;
· Slack enables one to have easy communication between employees working on different projects in different places. This makes communication faster without any delays since information shared is archived enabling the employee to access it at any time.
· Using Slack makes it less expensive since most employees now don’t need company-owned devices for work purposes since they share information via private messages. This means that they don’t need to buy Office 365 and expensive software packages as well as costly mobile devices.
· It also eliminates delays due to lack of response from co-workers since one knows exactly what their cpleagues are doing at all times in real-time. This eliminates wasting time and efforts on idle conversations since everyone is aware of what everyone else is doing.
· Slack also makes it easier for users to access information with just one click. This is unlike email where one has to go through all emails stored in the inbox before accessing the needed information.
The process to integrate Slack and Zoho CRM may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.