Shopify is the leading cloud-based, multi-channel commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It includes a huge selection of tools for anyone looking to start an eCommerce business.
Sendinblue powers advanced email marketing and automation. Send newsletter emails, manage your transactional emails, and send SMS on this all-in-one platform.Sendinblue Integrations
Shopify + Google SheetsAdd Every New Shopify Order as a New Row on A Google Sheets Spreadsheet Read More...
Shopify + SalesforceCreate Salesforce Contacts For New Shopify Customers Read More...
Shopify is one of the best platforms to create a beautiful eCommerce store. Not only this, it is extremely coherent with a range of other applications that you use in everyday life. With Appy Pie Connect, it is easy to connect Salesforce and Shopify without writing a single line of code. Once you set up this integration, whenever a customer places an order in your Shopify store, we will automatically to Salesforce as new leads.
Note: This Connect doesn't create Salesforce leads from existing Shopify orders, but only the new emails you receive after this integration has been setup.
Make your customer service more efficient by connecting your Shopify store with Zendesk. Once you set up the Shopify - Zendesk integration, Appy Pie Connect will automatically generate tickets in Zendesk every time a new order is placed in your shopify store.
Note: This integration doesn't create Zendesk tickets for already existing orders, but only new orders you receive after you've set it up.
It's easy to connect Shopify + Sendinblue without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new entry is added to a blog in your Shopify store.
Triggers whenever a order is "cancelled" (with line item support).
Triggers when a new customer is added to your Shopify account.
Triggers when a new purchase is made (only open orders) (with line item support).
Triggers when a new purchase is made (of any order status).
Triggers whenever a new purchase is "paid". You can choose a different order status like pending or refunded (with line item support).
Triggers when a new product is added to your Shopify store.
Triggers when an order is updated (with line item support).
Triggers when a new or existing contact is added to a Sendinblue list.
Triggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Creates a custom collection.
Creates a new customer.
Creates a new order (with line item support).
Creates a new product.
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
Shopify is a platform that has been created for merchants to launch an e-commerce store. It comes with a set of tops that help you create, customize, and manage your e-commerce store. Shopify provides you with an app store where you can find plenty of themes, apps, and services for your store. Most of the apps are free. Shopify’s goal is to enable every entrepreneur to start an online business. You can be anything from a small business owner or someone who wants to sell items on Amazon to an aspiring web developer who wants to monetize his/her blog.
Sendinblue is a cloud-based email marketing platform that is designed to help you improve the open rates of your emails, build relationships with your clients, automate your workflows, and make sending newsletters simpler than ever before. With Sendinblue, you can send millions of emails each month. The platform has been used by more than thirty thousand companies.
Integration of Shopify and Sendinblue allows you to send an email newsletter to your fplowers using the mailing list that you have created on Shopify. You can also organize your users into groups and target them with specific content or promotions. When you integrate Shopify and Sendinblue, you eliminate the need to create duplicate accounts on both platforms. This way, you can save time and money.
When it comes to integrating Shopify and Sendinblue, things are pretty simple. All you have to do is:
Integration of Shopify and Sendinblue provides you with plenty of benefits:
● You can send emails automatically. when you connect your Shopify store and Sendinblue account, you will be able to send emails automatically based on certain conditions;
● You can customize email templates. while using Shopify and Sendinblue integration, you can customize email templates by selecting the design that best suits your needs;
● You can use CRM insights. CRM insights allow you to see how many users opened your e-mail newsletter and which ones didn’t; this way, you will know what works and what doesn’t;
● You can create custom rules. when you use Shopify and Sendinblue integration, you can create custom rules that will allow you to specify when a user should receive a certain message or not; if a user receives a message too often, he/she might get annoyed and unsubscribe from your mailing list;
● You can use conditional tags. when you use condition tags, you will be able to send your customers different messages depending on their purchase history or other factors; for example, if a customer has purchased from your store once, he/she may receive a special offer in his/her inbox; if a customer has purchased from your store multiple times, he/she may receive a newsletter about new products or services that are available in your store; if a customer hasn’t purchased from your store yet, he/she may receive a special offer for signing up in exchange for a 15% discount;
● You can use automation rules. when you use automation rules, you will be able to send emails at specific times or after specific events occur; for example, if a user opens a specific link in his/her inbox, he/she may receive a special deal from your store; if a user hasn’t opened the link after a certain period of time has passed, he/she may receive another message;
The process to integrate Shopify and Sendinblue may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.