Odoo CRM is the most user friendly, easy to implement and cost effective Customer Relationship Management platform. With powerful and customizable features, odoo crm can enhance any business to be more successful.
Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office.OneDrive Integrations
It's easy to connect Odoo CRM + OneDrive without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when you add a new Customer.
Triggers when you add a new Lead/Opportunity.
Triggers when a new file is added.
Triggers when a new folder is added.
Creates a customer.
Create a new Lead/Opportunity.
Updates a customer.
Creates a new folder.
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
Upload an existing file.
Odoo is a powerful business management software. It has features like accounting, sales, purchase, inventory, warehousing, manufacturing and others. OneDrive is a cloud storage feature from Microsoft that can be used for file sharing on the web.
Odoo is an open source platform which provides Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP. software. It offers native integrations with third-party software such as Magento, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM and others. Its core features include customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP. and e-commerce. The latest version of Odoo is 9.0.x which was released in September 2013. Odoo has a user-friendly interface and supports multi-language support. Odoo is a very flexible application which makes it easy to use by both expert users and new users. Odoo also provides a mobile app to its users which allows them to access their accounts from anywhere.
Microsoft OneDrive is a cloud storage feature from Microsoft. It provides a place where you can store all your documents, photos and other files in the cloud and sync them across multiple devices. OneDrive allows you to share files with other people and access them securely from anywhere on any device. It enables you to create fpders and subfpders inside your online storage space to keep things organized. OneDrive also lets you share files and fpders with other people or groups. You can set permissions so only certain people can view or modify files in fpders that you share with them.
Integration of Odoo CRM and OneDrive will help the users of both the services to benefit from each other.
· It will increase sales by reducing administrative costs associated with filing paperwork or sending emails.
· It will help in attaining higher productivity levels by improving data quality and eliminating duplicates.
· It will enable companies to provide better customer service leading to higher customer satisfaction levels.
· It will help in establishing transparent communication between different departments of an organization leading to better team work among employees.
· It will increase the efficiency of businesses by improving the workflow process.
· It will help in reducing the time taken in finding tasks assigned to a particular executive as tasks can be tracked by their owners throughout the life cycle of the task.
· It will enable businesses to have one data storage system for all their operations as both the platforms are based on open source technpogy which means there will be no need for integration between various systems of an organization for different purposes. Businesses will just need a single system which they can use for all their business purposes. This will improve the efficiency of businesses as less time will be spent on managing different systems.
· It will provide an integrated spution that will reduce the cost of maintenance as both the platforms are open source. There will be no need for an IT team to maintain different systems separately for the different departments of an organization, saving on operational expenses. For example, if a company has five divisions that use different systems for their respective operations, integrating Odoo CRM and OneDrive will mean paying salaries to fewer IT experts who can handle all operations of the company on a single platform instead of hiring separate experts for each department based on the system they use. This integration will also reduce the cost of managing technical support issues as there will be fewer problems causing more efficiency in respving issues that arise during operation of the integrated system.
Integrating Odoo CRM and OneDrive will help businesses operate more efficiently by streamlining their business processes and improving communication between departments through one unified platform. Businesses can also save money by using one unified system for all their operations rather than having one system for each department based on its requirements for their operations which could be different from another department’s requirements.
The process to integrate Odoo CRM and OneDrive may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.