Odoo CRM is the most user friendly, easy to implement and cost effective Customer Relationship Management platform. With powerful and customizable features, odoo crm can enhance any business to be more successful.
database that makes it really easy to iterate and store non-relational data. No more crazy SQL queries and ALTER tables to add extra data!MongoDB Realm Integrations
It's easy to connect Odoo CRM + MongoDB Realm without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when you add a new Customer.
Triggers when you add a new Lead/Opportunity.
Triggers when a new push notification is created
Triggers when a new service is created
Triggers when a new user is created
Creates a customer.
Create a new Lead/Opportunity.
Updates a customer.
Confirm a pending user
Create a service
Creates a Trigger
Creates a User
Delete a pus notification
Delete a trigger
Delete a User
Disable a User
Enable a User
Update a trigger
I will start with Odoo CRM, which is a free and open source enterprise software. It is best for small to large businesses. For example, it can be used for managing products, customers, suppliers, sales, marketing, and services. It consists of an application programming interface (API. that helps users to develop their own applications on top of it. Odoo CRM can also be integrated with other systems like Salesforce or SugarCRM or Zoho.
Odoo CRM has two versions. OpenERP and Odoo Online. OpenERP is the “pd” version, and Odoo Online is the “new” version. Both are based on the same code base. The main difference between these two versions is the online functionality.
Odoo Online was created because of the need for a more user-friendly interface. Odoo Online is basically the same as Odoo V9, but in a more graphical interface. This means that both versions have the same features in different interfaces. For example, one can add a new customer by using either interface.
· SQL-like query language called “Document Query Language” (DQL)
· Automatic failover
· High availability and fault tperance
· Data compression and data encryption
· Linear scalability
· Fast performance even with millions of documents
· 100% read/write operations at low latency
· On-demand capacity and automatic horizontal scaling
· Data ingest rate of thousands of writes per second per node
· Easy to set up, operate, scale, and manage with minimal effort
· Cluster management provided by MongoDB Atlas
· Data stored in JSON format which makes it easy to store and query data from most programming languages.
The process to integrate Odoo CRM and MongoDB Realm may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.