Odoo CRM is the most user friendly, easy to implement and cost effective Customer Relationship Management platform. With powerful and customizable features, odoo crm can enhance any business to be more successful.
Canny is a user feedback tool that lets you keep track of all of your user feedback in one organized place.Canny Integrations
Canny + Google SheetsAdd new Canny votes as spreadsheet rows in Google Sheets Read More...
It's easy to connect Odoo CRM + Canny without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when you add a new Customer.
Triggers when you add a new Lead/Opportunity.
Triggers when a new comment is created.
Triggers when a new post is created.
Triggers when a new vote is created.
Triggers when a post's status is changed.
Creates a customer.
Create a new Lead/Opportunity.
Updates a customer.
Changes a post's status.
In today’s business world, customers are the new king. Customers are the ultimate deciding factor for any company to succeed. Therefore, it is necessary for a successful company to focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty. With the customer satisfaction and loyalty, a company can enjoy higher sales and increase in profits. Odoo CRM is a leading open source enterprise resource planning (ERP. software with a wide range of features. There are several open source ERP software available in the market but Odoo is considered as one of the best open source ERP software. It is an Odoo CRM alternative that helps your business to grow by integrating with other popular web applications such as Canny.
Odoo is an open source ERP software based on the Python programming language. It was developed and maintained by Open Odoo SA. Odoo CRM is an extension to this topkit to help you manage your business efficiently. You can create new orders, track delivery process, keep track of your customers, dispatch your goods and much more with the help of this topkit.
Canny is an online appointment scheduling software that allows you to schedule appointments from any device including laptops, mobiles and tablets. This top is the perfect Odoo CRM alternative if you want to manage your appointments easily and quickly. It offers a wide range of features such as email reminders, auto rescheduling and messaging, create appointments manually, customize your schedule based on your requirement, send messages to your customers and much more. You can use this top to make informed choices for your business growth.
Integrating Odoo CRM with Canny improves the overall productivity of your business by using both these tops simultaneously for managing appointments and customers. You can create a smooth interface between these two web applications for better coordination and cplaboration between them.
The integration of these two tops can be done in the fplowing manner:
· Create a new user in Canny after installing it in your system. This user should have access to Odoo admin panel either directly or through LDAP authentication. By creating a new user in Canny, you will be able to integrate it with Odoo CRM easily.
· After creating a new user in Canny, go to ‘Users’ and then select ‘Access rights’ option to add it to your project. Here you will get three options to choose from- ‘View only’, ‘View/Edit’ and ‘Manage’. Select ‘View/Edit’ option and click on ‘Add User’ button to add this user in your project. You can also select ‘Manage’ option if they have all access rights over your project.
· In case you need the login details of this user for logging into Canny, you can click on ‘View Details’ link given below the name of this user. This will display the login credentials such as email address and password which you can use to log into Canny.
· Now log into Odoo from your web browser using the username and password of this newly created user for accessing your Odoo dashboard. On the main landing page, click on ‘Canny’ menu item present at the top left corner and then select ‘Plugin settings’ option from the drop-down menu list next to it.
· You will get a pop-up window asking you to enter the Canny API Token. Enter the Canny API Token here and click on ‘Save’ button to store it in Odoo CRM system permanently so that you can use it in future for accessing Canny dashboard directly without entering this token again and again. In case you don't know about this token then visit Canny website and click on 'Admin > API' menu items for getting its details.
· Click on ‘Create Connection’ button to connect Odoo CRM with Canny system permanently so that you can view all your events from Odoo Dashboard itself in future without logging into Canny separately. You will get a pop-up window having two options- ‘Yes’ and ‘No’. Choose either of them depending on your requirement accordingly. For e.g., If you select ‘Yes’ option then every time an event gets added in Canny system then it will also get added automatically in Odoo CRM database as well. However, if you select ‘No’ option then only those events will get added in Odoo CRM database which you manually add by visiting Canny website individually manually in future. You can update or modify existing entries by clicking on ‘Update/Modify Entry’ button which appears at the bottom of this pop-up window once you select either of these options respectively.
· After doing all these steps properly, now you can easily integrate Odoo CRM with Canny system permanently so that you can view all your events from Odoo Dashboard itself in future without logging into Canny separately. It will provide you with a seamless experience while managing appointments or customers from any device including laptop, smartphone or tablet etc.
Integrating Odoo CRM with Canny brings various benefits including:
· It increases efficiency while managing appointment or customer details since both these systems are integrated together now so that you don’t have to switch from one application to another while performing different tasks related to appointment or customer management etc. It saves your time as well since you don't have to go to multiple places for viewing appointment or customer details anymore since everything is integrated together properly now because of integration of these two applications together.
· In case any appointment is cancelled or rescheduled in Canny then it automatically gets updated in Odoo CRM server so that you don’t have to manually update or modify its details in Odoo CRM server by visiting it manually yourself individually in future since everything has been integrated now properly since both these systems are integrated together successfully now so that you don’t have to switch from one application to another while performing different tasks related to appointment or customer management etc. It saves your time as well since you don't have to go to multiple places for viewing appointment or customer details anymore since everything is integrated together properly now because of integration of these two applications together.
The process to integrate Odoo CRM and Canny may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.