Microsoft Outlook is a web-based suite of webmail that helps you to connect all of your messages, contacts, tasks, and appointments in one convenient place.
Pingdom website monitoring reports the uptime, downtime and performance of your website, network and server and alerts you of errors.Pingdom Integrations
It's easy to connect Microsoft Outlook + Pingdom without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers at a specified time before an event in your calendar starts.
Triggers when an event is added to you selected calendar.
Triggers every time a new contact is added.
Triggers whenever a new email is received.
Triggers every time an event is updated.
Triggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.
Triggers when a new check is added.
Triggers when a new contact is added.
Create a new contact to your Office 365 account.
Create an event directly on your designated calendar.
Send an email from your Outlook account.
Microsoft Outlook is a desktop application which is widely used all over the world. Microsoft Outlook is used for scheduling, storing, and organizing emails, contacts, tasks, and other types of information. The software comes with many advanced features such as an address book, calendar, email management, task management, notes management, etc. It has a clean interface and it is extremely easy to use.
Pingdom is also a desktop application; it is used to check the status of websites. Pingdom is fast and easy to use. It is ideal for website owners or webmasters. It also has many advanced features such as uptime checking and downtime alerts, custom checks, website insights, etc. It provides real-time data and reports. Pingdom can be used on multiple devices including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom integration is a very helpful feature for users because they can now perform their duties in a more efficient manner. In addition to this, Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom integration saves time and resources. Integration of Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom increases productivity at work because users can now access their contacts directly from Outlook and view website statuses at a glance.
Users can perform various tasks using Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom integration such as:
· Scheduling meetings with employees. Employees can schedule meetings with their bosses using Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom integration because it makes the process easier. Users can make changes to the meetings scheduled through Microsoft Outlook if needed. They can also see the availability of their cpleagues while making a meeting schedule through their desktop applications.
· Accessing contacts. Users can access contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook directly from Pingdom. For example, if someone sends a user an email from his office email id, then the contact’s name will be highlighted in red in Microsoft Outlook because it is linked to Pingdom. This makes it easy for users to know whom they are talking to and they can even add more information about him/her in their contact list.
· Viewing website status. Users can view the status of any website right from their desktop applications by integrating Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom together. This way they can manage their businesses more efficiently because they will get real-time information on the status of websites that they are monitoring.
The various benefits of integrating Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom are:
· User-friendly interface. Both Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom have a user-friendly interface so it does not take much time to learn how to use them. They both are very easy to use and they save time.
· Efficient. Integrating Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom together helps users create tasks by creating a task list on their desktop applications. Then they can set deadlines for the tasks and schedule fplow-up reminders as required. Thus users can manage their business efficiently.
· Cost effective. Integrating Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom together costs less than hiring an employee for monitoring websites because this software is free. So there are no hidden costs invpved in this integration. With this software available, it saves the money spend on outsourcing services or hiring employees for the same purpose.
· Professionalism. Integrating Microsoft Outlook with Pingdom gives a professional look to its users because it shows professionalism in the way they do their work whether it is at home or in offices. Users can show their clients that they do not compromise on quality of work because they use this application which helps them stay in touch with their clients at all times. Moreover, this application adds value to your business because clients will know that you care about them and want to keep them updated with the statuses of your company’s projects or other important information about your business.
· It’s secure. Integrating Microsoft Outlook with Pingdom helps users keep confidential data like passwords and account details safe because it allows them to set up two-factor authentication for free. This means that users will have to enter two different passwords to access their account after entering their login credentials. This way users can increase security for their accounts so no one else can access them without permission.
Integrating Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom enables users to integrate multiple applications into one desktop application without having to download multiple desktop applications separately. It saves time and resources because it minimizes the amount of time spent on learning new software applications as well as installing them on the computer system for every new project or website being monitored by the user.
The process to integrate Microsoft Outlook and Pingdom may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.