We'll send you an email when the integration is ready and keep you informed on all the latest Connect updates.
Microsoft Excel is an application program for calculations and data management, which generates spreadsheets, and functions as a database. It makes it easier to organize, analyze and present data while helping to make informed business decisions based on the analysis.
Kintone is an all-in-one workplace platform that allows highly collaborative teams to build, share, and automate custom workflows and processes for data-driven resultsKintone Integrations
It's easy to connect Microsoft Excel + Kintone without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application developed by Microsoft for Windows, OS X, and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tops, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), and it allows user-written code to interact with other applications. (Wikipedia)
Kintone is a web-based Business Intelligence (BI. platform that enables users to build and manage their own data warehouse without requiring any coding experience. (Kintone)
Microsoft Excel and Kintone can be integrated in many ways to meet your business needs. Let’s take a look at some of the integrations.
You can import data from Kintone into Microsoft Excel as CSV files. This integration provides different advantages:
(1. Flexibility to organize and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
(2. Ability to create charts and pivot tables with real-time data from Kintone
(3. You can upload CSV files to Kintone and then share them with others for cplaboration and analysis
For example, using the Field List in Kintone, you can create a list of fields in Microsoft Excel with detailed descriptions. You can also write VBA code in Microsoft Excel to extract data from Microsoft Excel and load it into Kintone. The integration between Kintone and Excel provides different advantages:
(1. Ability to use the powerful functions in Microsoft Excel when building reports in Kintone
(2. Ability to use VBA functions when writing reports in Microsoft Excel when uploading data into Kintone
(3. Ability to set up the schedule of periodic data uploads by using the automation feature in Microsoft Excel
This integration provides different advantages:
(1. Ability to use advanced features like Power Query in Microsoft Excel Online (Office 365. to create reports with live data from Kintone; ability to use the powerful functions in Office 365 when building reports in Kintone; ability to use VBA functions when writing reports in Office 365 when uploading data into Kintone. (2. Ability to set up the schedule of periodic data uploads by using the automation feature in Office 365.(3. Ability to set up the schedule of periodic data uploads by using the automation feature in Office 365.(4. Ability to share reports with others for cplaboration and analysis.
The process to integrate Microsoft Excel and Kintone may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.