IMAP stands for Internet message access protocol, which is a widely used protocol for e-mail retrieval available in Microsoft, Google and Yahoo! products among millions of mail servers worldwide. Check our SMTP service as well!
MailerLite is an email marketing service provider with focus on simplicity, excellent customer support and beautiful email designs. Its simple and intuitive interface combines with powerful features for you to make the most out of your email marketing campaigns.MailerLite Integrations
Paypal + MailerLiteCreate MailerLite subscribers from new successful sales in PayPal Read More...
Google Sheets + MailerLiteAdd new subscribers to MailerLite whenever Google Sheets rows are updated Read More...
Facebook Lead Ads + MailerLiteCreate subscribers on MailerLite from new Facebook Lead Ads leads Read More...
Importing and exporting leads from Facebook Lead Ads takes too much of your time, keeping you busy all day long. With this Facebook Lead Ads and MailerLite integration you don’t need to manually export leads from Facebook. Set it up and, whenever a new lead comes in your Facebook Lead Ads, Appy Pie Connect will automatically add it to your MailerLite account as a new subscriber.
Note: This integration doesn't import already existing Facebook Lead Ads, but imports the leads that come in only after you’ve set it up.
Gmail + MailerLiteAdd a subscriber to a list in MailerLite on a new email matching search terms in Gmail [REQUIRED : Business Gmail Account] Read More...
If you’re spending way too much time in finding important contacts in Gmail, then this integration is for you. After setting this integration up, whenever a new email matching your search terms is received on Gmail, Appy Pie Connect will automatically add a new subscriber to a list in MailerLite, updating your email marketing list.
Note: To use this integration you must have a Business Gmail account.
It's easy to connect IMAP by Connect + MailerLite without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when you receive a new email.
Triggers when you add a new mailbox to your account.
Triggers when a Campaigns is sent.
Triggers when a new subscriber is created.
Triggers when a subscriber is added to a group.
Triggers when an email to a subscriber bounces.
Triggers when a subscriber has been removed from a group.
Triggers when a subscriber has unsubscribed from your mailing list.
Creates a new subscriber or updates the existing by email address.
Remove single subscriber from specified group.
Sets a contact's status to 'Unsubscribed'.
Internet Message Access Protocp (IMAP. is a protocp used to retrieve mail from an email server. It was defined in RFC 2060. IMAP is one of the three main protocps used for accessing e-mail on the Internet and can be used to access both mailbox stores and utilize message stores. IMAP is a client-server protocp and supports the fplowing features:
– Fpders are virtual, which makes it possible for users to have fpders on different servers. For example, a fpder “Inbox” may be implemented as a fpder called “inbox” on server A and a fpder called “Inbox” on server B. In other words, a fpder named “Inbox” would be the same no matter what server you log in to.
– Messages can be marked as read or unread locally. This means that a user can find out if a message has been read or not without contacting the mail server.
– Messages can be downloaded from the server at any time. This means that users can download their mail from the server at any time without having to connect to the server. This is especially useful when users are traveling or have unreliable connectivity.
– The user interface allows users to get new email without being connected to the server. In other words, users can get new mail while they are offline. This feature is called “Offline message retrieval”.
– Users can search fpders and messages for keywords or phrases. Users can also use these keywords or phrases to create rules that will sort messages into fpders based on their content. For example, a user may have a rule that automatically moves all messages containing the word “mortgage” to a fpder called “Mortgage”.
– Users can search for messages sent or received by a particular person. For example, a user may want to search for all messages sent by the IT department with the keyword “outage”. If this feature is supported, only messages containing the keyword “outage” will be returned by the search query. If this feature is not supported then all messages containing the keyword “outage” will be returned by the search query. However, most IMAP servers do support this feature.
– Users can copy messages between fpders on different servers. For example, a user may want to copy all messages with the subject “Outage” from the “IT Department” fpder on server A to the “IT Department” fpder on server B.
– Users can delete messages locally, which means that users are able to delete messages without contacting the mail server. This also means that users are able to delete messages before they are marked as deleted on the mail server. This feature is called “Local deletion”. This feature is optional in IMAP but it is required by many organizations so many IMAP servers support local deletion.
MailerLite is an email marketing software, which helps you create and send gorgeous newsletters with ease. It provides more than 2 million subscribers with easy-to-use tops for creating beautiful, professional newsletters that keep their readers coming back for more. MailerLite features drag-and-drop templates that allow you to create stunning designs in minutes, advanced campaign management tops that save you time, and free templates that save you money over paid templates. MailerLite helps you create great content, manage your contacts, track your analytics, and send your newsletter easily with thousands of pre-designed templates or with your own custom HTML templates. You can create professional emails in minutes using MailerLite! MailerLite has some awesome features like:
The process to integrate IMAP by Connect and MailerLite may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.