Deskpro is a web-based helpdesk software with multiple channel support.
database that makes it really easy to iterate and store non-relational data. No more crazy SQL queries and ALTER tables to add extra data!MongoDB Realm Integrations
Deskpro + Google SheetsCreate rows on Google Sheets for new Deskpro tickets Read More...
It's easy to connect Deskpro + MongoDB Realm without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Triggers when a new organization is created.
Triggers when a new person is created.
Triggers when a new ticket is created.
Triggers when a ticket is answered.
Triggers when a new push notification is created
Triggers when a new service is created
Triggers when a new user is created
Add a new note to an existing ticket.
Create a new organization.
Creates a new person.
Creates a new ticket.
Update an existing ticket.
Confirm a pending user
Create a service
Creates a Trigger
Creates a User
Delete a pus notification
Delete a trigger
Delete a User
Disable a User
Enable a User
Update a trigger
Deskpro is an online platform for small business owners to manage their business. It was released by Intuit in March 2015. Intuit, a top software company, is known as the developer of financial management products such as Quicken and QuickBooks. Deskpro allows users to manage all the tasks of their small business from one place.
Deskpro was developed to replace the QuickBooks Online. Its main features include the fplowing:
· Expenses. Small businesses can track expenses, view historical information, and export reports to Excel.
· Inventory. Small businesses can track inventory, create purchase orders, and track inventory levels.
· Sales. Small businesses can track sales, create invoices, generate estimates, and integrate with other services.
· Projects. Small businesses can assign tasks to team members and track progress of each task on the timeline.
· Time Tracking. Small businesses can track time spent on various tasks.
It is worth mentioning that Deskpro also offers a mobile app for users so that they can manage their small business on the go. In addition, there is a dedicated customer service team available to support users’ queries.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document database. It stores data in JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas (i.e., schemas that can change at runtime. It is developed in C++ and has native drivers in many programming languages, including .NET, Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Node.js, Perl, Erlang, etc. MongoDB can be used both as an embedded database or a server-installed database.
MongoDB Realm is a package that allows developers to work with local storage instead of network storage when working with MongoDB in iOS apps. The fplowing are its main features:
· Automatic persistence. all changes are automatically saved locally. To update remotely, use Realm’s sync functionality.
· Offline access. it can be used without an internet connection because data can be accessed offline and synced later.
· Performance and high availability. Realm provide fast performance and availability by using replication and automatic failover support.
· Developer-friendly. MongoDB Realm provides a simple API and works seamlessly with existing codebases. With MongoDB Realm, developers do not have to use third-party libraries or manage their own data sync logic.
There are no additional fees for using MongoDB Realm. Developers only need to pay for MongoDB hosting costs.
The process to integrate Deskpro and MongoDB Realm may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick spution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.