Appy Pie's No-code App Builder lets you build your own Android, iPhone, or PWA App and put it on the app stores without any coding or programming skills.
Cloud Storage Store and serve files at Google scale.Firebase Cloud Storage Integrations
Appy Pie App Maker + SalesforceCreate Leads in Salesforce from New Appointments on Your Appy Pie App Read More...
Appy Pie App Maker + SalesforceCreate Leads in Salesforce from New Enquiries on Your Appy Pie App Read More...
Appy Pie App Maker + Google SheetsCreate new rows on Google Sheets spreadsheet for new enquiries on Appy Pie app Read More...
Appy Pie App Maker + SalesforceCreate a lead in Salesforce for every new order on your Appy Pie app Read More...
Appy Pie App Maker + SalesforceCreate Leads in Salesforce from New Ticket Bookings on your Appy Pie app Read More...
It's easy to connect Appy Pie App Maker + Firebase Cloud Storage without coding knowledge. Start creating your own business flow.
Trigger when selected app installed on any device.
Trigger when new new app user registered.
Trigger when you got New Appointment.
Triggered when new booking added.
Triggers when new directory listing added.
Trigger when you got New Enquiry.
Trigger when new event created.
Trigger when new order arrived.
Trigger when new product created.
Trigger when you create new push notification.
New File Within Cloud Storage
Create new App User.
Create a Directory listing.
Create new Product.
Updates an hyperstore order.
Upload new Photo.
Upload File in Cloud Storage
Appy Pie is a cloud-based app builder platform, which allows you to create mobile and web apps without writing a single line of code. Firebase Cloud Storage is a powerful back-end API that allows you to store and synchronize data across platforms. Firebase Cloud Storage helps you quickly build secure back-end services for your mobile and web apps.Firebase Cloud Storage is a fully managed Google Cloud Storage service that lets you store and serve user generated content such as text, photos, images, audio, video and other binary data. Firebase provides secure storage for your web application on the same terms as Google's other products. Your data is replicated across multiple servers and stored in multiple locations for redundancy and high availability.Firebase offers an API that lets you store and retrieve user generated content from your own backend servers. It uses a client-side SDK that is available for Android, iOS and web applications. Firebase simplifies the process of connecting your app to the back-end with a few lines of code.
Appy Pie lets you create native apps for iOS and Android platforms by using visual templates or importing projects from GitHub. Appy Pie also supports creating hybrid apps. With Appy Pie you can connect your apps to the Firebase cloud to store data. This integration helps to sync data between different devices seamlessly, improves user experience, and gives developers access to real-time analytics.
There are two ways to integrate Appy Pie with Firebase Cloud Storage:
2. Using the Firebase iOS SDKUsing the Firebase Web SDK:In order to integrate Appy Pie with Firebase Cloud Storage using the Firebase Web SDK, you need to add the Firebase Web SDK and configure it properly. To do this follow these steps:
9. Now Appy Pie will be able to communicate with Firebase and you're ready to use it in your app!The next step is to download the source code of Appy Pie and modify it to connect with Firebase Cloud Storage instead of iCloud or Dropbox. Here is what needs to be done:
- Find files /startup/app-utils/config/defaults/app_config_defaults.json (or /startup/app-utils/config/defaults/app_config_defaults_mobile_platforms.json if you're working on a mobile project. and replace its contents with this code:
This code instructs Appy Pie to use our newly modified configuration file app_config_defaults_mobile_platforms_firebasestorage (that holds information on our project. We'll create this configuration file soon but before that let's go over how we can package our project so that Appy Pie can run it on an actual device or emulator.
- Find file /startup/app-utils/packaging/packages/ios/appypie_ios_template_package_schema.json (or /startup/app-utils/packaging/packages/android/appypie_android_template_package_schema.json if you're working on a mobile project. and replace its contents with this code:
This code defines which files should be included in the generated app package when it's uploaded onto Appy Pie Marketplace or installed via IPA file on a device or emulator (we'll get back to IPA files later.
Now let's create a configuration file for Firebase Cloud Storage:
- Go to Firebase Console https://console.firebase.google.com/project/<your firebase project id> 2. Select Authentication 3. Select Sign-in Method 4. Click EDIT button 5. Select None from the list:
- Click SAVE button 7. In the pop-up window click CREATE FIREBASE CLOUD STORAGE CONSOLE CONFIGURATION > 8. Specify your configuration name (e.g "firebasestorage". 9. Turn ON Enable access for enhanced APIs 10. Turn ON Enable access for realtime database 11. Press SAVE AND CLOSE button 12. Type android as the platform 13. Click Create new key > 14. Copy your Key and Secret into app_config_defaults_mobile_platforms_firebasestorage file
Now let's see how we can use these keys in our app:
- Open file /startup/app-utils/config/defaults/app_config_defaults_mobile_platforms_firebasestorage file in any text editor 2. Replace <YOUR KEY HERE> with your Key 3. Replace <YOUR SECRET HERE> with your Secret 4. Save your changes
- Open file /startup/app-utils/config/defaults/app_config_defaults_mobile_platforms in any text editor 6. Replace <YOUR APP ICON HERE> with your app icon's url 7. Replace <YOUR APP NAME HERE> with your app's name 8. Save your changes
- Open file /startup/app-utils/config/defaults/app_config_defaults in any text editor 10. Replace <YOUR APP ID HERE> with your app id from Appy Pie's Dashboard https://dashboard.appypie.com > https://dashboard.appypie.com > Settings > General settings > App id
- Save your changes
- Open file /startup/app-utils/initMobilePlatformsTasks in any text editor 13. Replace <YOUR APP ID HERE> with your app id from Appy Pie's Dashboard https://dashboard.appypie.com > https://dashboard.appypie.com > Settings > General settings > App id
- Save your changes
Note. If you're working on a mobile project then you need to change the contents of file /startup/app-utils/initMobilePlatformsTasks accordingly (replace all occurrences of "APPY PIE" with "APPY PIE - MOBILE" instead. Also remember to change all occurrences of "APPY PIE" below with "APPY PIE - MOBILE".
- Now let's test our integration!
- Run npm install from the command line of our project directory 2. Run npm start from the command line of our project directory 3. Open http://localhost:3000 in a browser window 4. Click ADD APP button in the bottom right corner of the screen (you should see an Add URL pop up. Enter http://localhost:3000 into URL field, click OPEN button, then click ADD APP button again 5. Fill in required fields - Display name, Description, Category, Language, and Icon URL field - then click SAVE button
- Wait until you see another pop up telling you that "The app successfully added!" then click OK button
At this point we've connected Appy Pie with Firebase Cloud Storage successfully! The next step is to upload data into Firebase Cloud Storage so that we could retrieve them later on when users open our app on different devices! Let's go over how we can do it:
Wait until you see another pop up telling you that "The app successfully published!". Then you're ready to
The process to integrate Appy Pie and Firebase Cloud Storage may seem complicated and intimidating. This is why Appy Pie Connect has come up with a simple, affordable, and quick solution to help you automate your workflows. Click on the button below to begin.